Friday, January 27, 2006

Google, Just Stop Googling the Business World

Google may be close to developing ITunes competitor
You know, sometimes company's just go in too many different directions and it really pisses me off. Maybe it's because I'm a small business guy. I avoid Wal Mart, never have liked Microsoft, and now, Google is getting on my nerves. It seems like every day they enter a new market or go in a different direction. Even though Google Earth is cool, why is this necessary? Okay, full disclosure, I sold my google stock @ $110. Now it's north of $400...Even if I had kept the stock (and locked in the profits), I still would like to think that my feelings would be the same.....Would that I were a smarter stock picker tho'
(Thanks for my friend and co-worker Mike Petruna for this link)

No comments: