Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Long Live the Mac

Today is the 5th Anniversary of OS X and if I was the father of this child, it would be equally as hard to believe that my little tike had grown up this much, as if it were my own.

Okay, maybe that sentence did not make sense, much less, I know it was not gramatically correct. I'm getting deeper into trouble with syntax as I go. The bottom line is that why is it that Mac users feel this kindred connection to the dad gum computer that they use? Most people "on the other side" just don't understand it, and lo, I'm not sure I do either. The Mac Os, or, for short, just "my Mac" is so--so much more than "my Dell". If they only knew.....So,
happy 5th birthday to our great operating system, the OS X. The article referenced and linked above gives a great history of what makes us love our machines.